B24 BACnet Controller Native BACnet Direct Digital Controller
The OPEN General B24 BACnet programmable controller is a native BACnet, universal stand alone direct digital controller specifically designed for use in a multitude array of building automation and energy management applications. The key features of B24 controller as follows:
• Dense Input/Output configuration – Total of Twenty Four Inputs/Outputs
• Native BACnet Compatibility
• Universal Power Supply Range (18-36 VDC, 15-24VAC)
• Flash memory programmability
• Onboard PID Loops for configuration• RS485 BACnet MSTP Communication Port • On board BACnet node hardware switches for manual address setting.
• Fully programmable via easy logical OPENWare programming languag
• Compatible with OPENXpress web operator interface
• LEDs provide simple troubleshooting information and indicate communication activity for all ports.