Skip to content
The OPEN General BXP is a native BACnet IP processor module that supports expansion input/output modules, Modbus RTU/IP and BACnet IP communications.
The key features of BLINK-R are as follows:
* Native BACnet IP
* Ethernet port for BACnet/IP communication.
* Wireless Mesh communication ability
* Universal Power Supply Range (24VAC/DC ± 10%).
* On board Modbus communications interface.
* Input/Output expansion bus for connection of up to 8 Open General Input/Output modules
* Optional functionality for device to reside on MSTP channel without BACnet IP.
* LEDs provide simple troubleshooting information and indicate communication
activity for all ports.