B LINK-R Native BACnet router and 4 port RS485 repeater
The OPEN General BLINK-R is a native BACnet router and 4 port RS485 repeater specifically designed for use in a multitude array of building automation and energy management applications. The key features of BLINK-R are as follows:
• Router and Repeater in one device for easy network design.
• Native BACnet Compatibility.
• Universal Power Supply Range (24VAC/DC ± 10%).
• Router supports up to 127 BACnet nodes.
• 5 RS485 Communication Ports (4 Repeater Ports).
• Ethernet port for BACnet/IP communication.
• Easy installation with configuration via standard web browser.
• LEDs provide simple troubleshooting information and indicate communication activity for all ports.
• Onboard RS232-RS485 and USB-RS485 converters for device integration and network debugging.